Friday, November 12, 2010

[hoshi's 1st storia] "With You" (an Introduction)

Here's the story i made.. the very 1st one.. I already finished this before but I still need to translate and fix it to a more detailed one.. my inspiration in writing this one was using the names of my favorite singers and song writers who somewhat.. uhh... influenced my life.. I can't let the names be what it be so I also changed the character names.. I warn you, i'm not that good in speaking in english so.. don't expect that the grammar would be perfect.. :) And also, It is not professionally made or written.


The right names were the one written originally (the name of  my fave singer / band member) on my original copy while the names on the left side were the one used in here.. 


Extra - Mia / Alice
Extra 2 - Mira
Extra 3 - Luna

Kohshi - Edward
Keigo - Daniel
Take - Paolo
Got's - Mark
Iwasaki - Matthew

Kajiura - Patricia
Wakana - Jessica
Keiko - Stephanie
Hikaru - Jeanne



LOL!! i think some of the readers would know where did those original names came from.. xDD 



genre: romance, action, drama, and music..


Just a very short summary:

There was a girl named Mia who lost her parents from a land slide. She was adopted by Mira who is a widow and changed her name as Alice. Alice saved a band named "Soul Freedom" from the thieves who attacked them and met Edward, the lead singer as her love interest. 




Peace! that's all I can say for now.. It's up to you if you will follow the story.. :P thanks.. xD

4 comments:

  1. i'll stay tuned on this story so make sure you update the story frequently. >:DDDDDDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I know where did those names came from. Lol. :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got my own account here at blogger. Follow me. xD

    ReplyDelete